Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sundae

Assalamualaikum :)

Attention please. I have an announcement!
Today, my semester break has officially started! :D
It is the first day of semester break, and I already have so much fun, hihihi.
So, I went lunch today at Cozy Corner in Ampang Park
with my family and my hubby.
It was fascinating yet costly. Haha but nevermind. We all have fun there :)
Later in the evening, me and my hubby,
together with my brother, Aiman Azhad and my sister, Aiman Nabihah
went to Aeon Jaya Jusco in Wangsa Maju.
We went there to get myself a new babybear :b hahahahaha!
Because hubby promised me and he has proved that he is a man of his word.
I can see that. Hehe
And after we had fine ice blended from Starbucks, we went to the funfair in JJ.
It was lovely to see my hubby getting along with those kids :')
I guess he has to because he is going to be apart of this family
sooner or later.
Today is really a day to remember :)

Oh by the way, meet my sister, Aiman Nabihah :D


Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment