Sunday, January 20, 2013

Page 20 of 366

Assalamualaikum.

It's 2013! And this is my first post for this new year. Hi :) I hope it's not too late to wish you a happy new year hihi. Well hm, a new year has begun. And I'm still grappling and surviving here in UiTM Kuala Pilah. Things doing well so far, Alhamdulillah. And I'm praying things will be better soon.

I'm going back to KL on this 25th of January cause me and my family will be moving to Taman Melawati, yeay! It's going to be a hectic weekend I may say. On 26th, we'll be getting the key of our new house hihi. I am excited. We'll be leaving the house in Keramat for good. It's sad to leave Keramat as I was bred there but life must go on. Despite we'll be leaving far from any public transportation, the house in Taman Melawati is in a much better condition and it is more comfortable compare the house in Keramat. Nevermind, lets just pray and hope for the best on our new life there.

By the way, hehehe I've got a surprise for you :P haha it is nothing actually but this is my new look on the new year of 2013. Tadaaaa!


Haha dont mind the lipstick. Bye assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment