Thursday, June 9, 2011

Change Tense


Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.
Because you still being who you are. Am I right?
Here's a few maybe you should maybeee think of.
But first let's just put the ego away for just a few minutes okay?
Here we go.
Maybe we started wrong.
Maybe we can start again.
Maybe I should just let everything go.
Maybe I should not do that.
Maybe I could do better.
Maybe I could just move on.
Maybe I could just pray.
Maybe this is the best.
Maybe I should trust more on God.
Maybe I was too afraid.
Maybe I should have the sense of humanity.
Maybe I should listen to them.
Maybe I should not be selfish.
Maybe I should not put the blame on others.
Maybe I should think wiser.
Just maybe, I was wrong!


Yeah have you ever think of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment